Bassnectar has proven time after time that he is the King of Bass by providing one of the sickest live shows in the world. Red Rocks Amphitheater holds roughly 10.000 people and he easily sold out tonight and tomorrow nights shows. Like Lorin says, it’s alot more than just seeing a show, but it’s about coming together and being a part of something. It’s hard to grasp this concept until you actually get out and see it for yourself, so if you haven’t had the opportunity I highly suggest it. Here’s a clip from last years show and stay tuned for some of our footage from both nights after the events are over. Stay Crunchy Peeps!!
the summit // iowa city
about usCrunchy Creationz is an Iowa based group of music enthusiasts that are dedicated to bringing the Midwest the freshest tunes, news, and shows as possible. With a majority of our focus in Iowa City, we're striving to grow the music scene and help the University of Iowa maintain their title as the #1 Party School in America by bringing in as many talented EDM producers and bands as possible.
featured recap video
- The Insider Secrets of Best Essay Company July 13, 2018
- Creating a solid Conclusions on your Essay July 13, 2018
- Memory approaches for University Students to Use July 12, 2018
- Matters You must learn relating to your Fb Accounts Safer Consumption. Essay about causing Nyc? The city is an extremely unfit to get a existing July 12, 2018
- Finding It Hard To Create A Study Document Buy It Online!!! July 11, 2018
follow us on twitter
subscribe to our youtube channel
monthly newsletter signuptix giveaways & exclusive tracks
crunchy recap video
Crunchy google +